Website Drake Australia
- Reception role – 1 year contract (minimum)
- NSW government opportunity
- Immediate start
Are you a friendly, professional, personable who enjoys meeting people? We have a great opportunity for an immediate start to work for a NSW department based in Gosford.
We require a temporary contractor to man and greet visitors to a range of guests and visitors, provide information to visitors, manage the flexible work hub space, answer phone calls & undertake administrative & reporting tasks.
Your responsibilities include:
- Greet and engage with the public & visitors to the centre, giving informed responses to queries
- Record statistical information relating to the use of the centre.
Manage the flexible work hub space (bookings, access and inductions etc).
- Answer phone calls, undertake other administrative tasks and media communications work as needed.
- Ability to rapidly acquire content information, develop and update practices, procedures and reports for successful functioning and operation of the centre and work hub.
- Ability to operate phone and computer systems. Proficient in MS Office products.
- Ability to work autonomously as well as within a team, reporting to a supervisor / manager not always on site.
- Nature of the role requires an outgoing, confident person with a positive, happy, engaging demeanour.
- Requires a minimum 1-2 years of experience in a customer service field or in a related area. Experience in hospitality and interest/experience in media and communications would be desirable.
- Familiar with a variety of the field’s concepts, practices, and procedures.
If this sounds like you then apply now [email protected]
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org