Website Smith & Sons Renovations & Extensions Lake Macquarie West
Local building franchise looking for fresh, long-term talent.
Location: Newcastle/Upper Lake Macquarie area
Salary: To be negotiated based on experience
Due to substantial business growth, Smith & Sons Lake Macquarie West is seeking a Leading Hand to join our construction team.
Smith & Sons Renovations & Extensions are a globally recognised brand specialising in all manner of residential construction. With offices across Australia, New Zealand and Canada, this is a fantastic opportunity for a talented and motivated individual to join a locally owned renovation business, backed by a corporate entity.
- Co-ordination and logistics of on-site materials and trades.
- Assist with the supervision of daily activities.
- Monitor all aspects of safety compliance.
- Maintain overall quality assurance whilst ensuring building compliance.
Skills & Experience
- 3-5 years minimum carpentry and residential construction experience.
- Current Cert III Carpentry.
- All relevant personal insurance.
- Strong attention to detail and excellent communication skills.
- Ability to build strong relationships with clients and subcontractors.
- Must be self-motivated, demonstrating exemplary leadership and multi-tasking skills.
- Drivers Licence
- Cover Letter
- Minimum 2 professional references
Please send all documentation to Bryn McGibbon, Director of Smith & Sons Renovations & Extensions Lake Macquarie West.
Ph: 0401 734 022
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com