Website Konekt Workcare
ASX-listed Work Health Safety solutions provider
Perfect opportunity for a highly motivated Physiotherapist, Occupational Therapist, or Rehab Counsellor to utilise expertise, unleash potential and be rewarded for success
- Join a passionate, sociable team at ASX-listed WHS solutions provider, Konekt
- Excellent career development and progression opportunities
- Enjoy great benefits such as: a competitive salary, pool car, iPhone and laptop, and the opportunity to purchase extra leave
- We promote many different career pathway advancement opportunities internally through to national placements across over 50 offices
- A supportive national network of Leaders and mentors across the health profession
- Be a part of something bigger! At Konekt we partner with Soldier On, a charity focused on supporting the reintegration of contemporary returning defense force members back into society
- At Konekt we have a clear vision of what we want to achieve over the coming years. We’re passionate about creating an injury-free workplace by 2025. In order to achieve this, opportunities now exist for a Physiotherapist, Occupational Therapist, or Rehab Counsellor to join our experienced team of Allied Health Professionals in Central Coast as a Rehabilitation Consultant.
The role itself:
- Conducting various assessments on a complex caseload of clients (such as vocational, initial rehabilitation, manual handling training, rehabilitation assessments and worksite assessments)
- Planning, coordinating and monitoring implementation of Konekt programs
- Achieving safe and durable Return to Work or optimal function outcomes within case management.
- Liaising with key stakeholders and building strong relationships
Who you are:
- Full registration with AHPRA, ASORC or RCAA
- Comcare accredited (desirable but not essential)
- Relish the prospect of being a person who is inspired to make an impact to the lives of others
- Experienced in rehabilitation, clinical or occupational health settings
- Exemplary communication skills and the ability to build relationships with a range of people
- Business acumen and the motivation to achieve financial targets
For a confidential discussion on furthering your career with Konekt, please call Simone, Talent Acquisition Consultant on (02) 9307 4028 or email your application directly to [email protected]
To apply for this job please visit www.konekt.com.au.