Website National Safety Services
2 x Shutdown WHS Advisor
National Safety Services delivers professional services to the business community by providing skilled work health safety professionals responsive to the needs of our clients in the resources, energy and infrastructure industries.
The ability, integrity and delivery of our people determines our success.
About the role:
NSS are looking for a 2 x WHS Advisors. The right applicant will be utilised for shutdown work in the Newcastle/Hunter region for approximately 10 weeks.
To be successful in this role you will need to work as part of a team and have exceptional communication skills, professional attitude and a personal commitment to ensuring safety in the workplace.
Skills & Experience:
• Formal HSE Qualifications essential (Minimum Cert IV WHS)
• Minimum 2+ years’ experience in a WHS role
• Comprehensive risk management principals
• Ability to understand and apply relevant WHS legislation
• Demonstrated ability to facilitate and develop risk assessments
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to plan, organise and prioritise work tasks effectively
• High level of problem solving and customer service skills
• Professional integrity with respect to matters such as confidentiality
• Positive attitude, motivated, proactive and a strong work ethic
• Current Drivers Licence
• High level of computer literacy skills
Other qualifications highly regarded
• Diploma/Advanced Diploma WHS Qualifications
• Certificate IV Training and Assessment
• High Risk Licences
• First Aid Qualification
• Work Safely at Heights
• Enter and Work in Confined Spaces
If you are the candidate for this position submit your resume via:
[email protected] es.com.au
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org