Website One Stop Machinery Shop Pty Ltd
HYDRAULIC HOSE TECHNICIAN
Hiflex Newcastle is a division of One Stop Machinery Shop Pty Limited.
Hiflex Newcastle is seeking a conscientious mechanic to join our team as a Mobile Hose Technician
Hiflex Newcastle provides mobile hydraulic hose sales, service and repairs throughout Newcastle, Lake Macquarie, Maitland, Port Stephens and the Hunter regions.
Hiflex is the trusted name in hydraulic hose service and repairs and is backed by Alfagomma, a leading global manufacturer of hydraulic and industrial hose and fittings with more than 50 years experience in the industry.
Hiflex Newcastle provides customers with:
- An expanded mobile service for all hydraulic and industrial requirements to service industry including mining and construction; defence; civil engineering; agriculture; transport; oil and gas.
- Custom fitting and design.
- Preventative and programmed maintenance schedules.
- Hose management services including on site surveys and reporting.
- Strong OEM expertise and commitment to custom solutions.
- Hose service and repairs 24 hours, 7 days a week
Put Your Skills To Practice
Hiflex Newcastle is seeking a trade qualified Automotive Mechanic; Heavy Vehicle Mechanic; Plant Mechanic, Fitter or trained Hose Technician to join our team as a Mobile Hose Technician.
If you are a trade qualified mechanic or trained hose technician with the proven ability to diagnose, repair and maintain a diverse range of plant, machinery, vehicles and equipment and who has a reputation for professional excellence – we’d like to hear from you.
Our successful applicant will:
- exhibit sound mechanical knowledge and diagnostic skills;
- have a meticulous approach in all aspects of their role;
- ensure all safety and quality management procedures are followed, fulfilled and documented to our high standards;
- be an efficient and organised member of a cohesive team who can also work autonomously with minimal supervision;
- diagnose, repair, test and maintain a diverse variety of customer equipment.
- regularly attend to breakdowns in the field.
- will be able to work Monday to Friday, 7:30 am to 4:00 pm.
- will be also placed on an after hours / weekend roster (overtime rates will apply).
- Relevant nationally recognised automotive, heavy vehicle, plant mechanic or fitter trade qualification or have been trained as a hose technician.
- Hydraulic experience.
- LR Drivers license (minimum).
- Strong analytical skills with solution focus.
- Proven competence in repairs and rebuilds.
- Excellent customer service & communication skills.
- Honest, reliable, punctual.
- White card.
- Post trade fluid power training/certification and experience will be very highly regarded.
- Experience in automotive servicing and repairing.
- First Aid Certificate.
- Forklift ticket.
- Crane ticket.
IMPORTANT – we are only seeking , trade-qualified mechanics, fitters or trained hose technicians as applicants for this position.
On-site training on hose maintenance, assembly, identification and installation and safety will be provided.
Only Australian residents need apply for this position.
If you’re trade-qualified or trained hose Technician and confident you will thrive in this role, submit your covering letter and resume – don’t wait, apply now!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.