Website Rhomberg Rail
Rhomberg Rail Australia (RRA) are market leaders in complex rail maintenance and construction solutions. As the Australian operating division of the Austrian-based Rhomberg Sersa Rail Group (RSRG). RRA are industry specialists backed by European innovation and local expertise.
Based at our Newcastle (Mayfield) office, the primary function of this position is to process, reconcile and pay supplier invoices in a timely and efficient manner.
- Accounts Payable
- Processing supplier payments
- Creating new suppliers and completing credit applications for approval
- Checking purchase orders and invoices are approved for entry into Pronto
- First point of contact for all AP enquiries
- Accounts Receivable
- Raising of invoices and credit notes
- Issue monthly customer statements and follow-up on outstanding invoices
- Other General Duties
- Monitoring and actioning of the Accounts inbox
- Processing daily bank reconciliations
- Answer incoming calls
To be successful in this role you will require:
High level of attention to detail
Ability to work to deadlines and as part of a team
Experience (intermediate) with MS Office e.g., Outlook, Word, Excel
Adobe or Nitro Pro – PDF
Pronto Xi 740+ experience (Desirable)
Online Banking – HSBCNet or similar banking experience (Desirable)
RRA offers an excellent and supportive team environment, with ongoing learning and development opportunities, as such individuals new to the finance environment are highly encouraged to apply.
RRA is proudly an EEO employer.
Note – only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.