Website Scene to Believe
Scene to Believe is the leader in event photography
Are you a driven, passionate salesperson looking to manage an area?
Do you love all things Christmas?
Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment?
Answered yes to all of these questions? We want you!
Scene to Believe is the leader in event photography. We provide a diverse range of innovative, professional and exciting photography and video experiences to our customers in Australia and New Zealand. Our Christmas Santa photography is a large part of our business and a key component to this exciting role.
We are currently hiring a number of Area Managers across Australia to be responsible for a designated region and manage our Santa Photography Sets, events and teams within their assigned area.
Specifics of this role include:
- Recruiting, on-boarding, training and management of staff
- Providing ongoing leadership, motivation and support
- Effective relationship management
- Effective employee management
- Ability to meet and exceed sales targets
- Previous experience and a passion for customer service and strong stakeholder management
- Team Leadership experience
- Retail or photography experience preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to think on your feet, problem solve and make quick decisions
- Excellent time management skills, ability to prioritise tasks, a keen attention to detail and a hands-on approach
- Ability to mitigate risk and foresee any issues that may arise and resolve them
This position will start in August with full-time availability required between early October-early January (not including public holidays).
Applicants must hold a valid Driver’s License and Working with Children Clearance for the duration of the employment period. Candidates may be required to travel regionally; own vehicle preferred.
- A supportive, positive, creative and fun work environment
- Flexible remote working opportunity
- Development opportunities cross-business
Our team is dedicated, driven, fun and have a passion for our business. This is an excellent opportunity for you to develop your customer service and management experience, add your little bit of magic to Christmas whilst working in a fast paced and exciting environment.
FIND THE JOB LISTING ON SEEK
To apply for this job please visit www.seek.com.au.